Action Research Explained Video
- Explain in a nutshell what Action Research in Organisations is all about.
- Pitch AR for problem resolution in an organisational context
- The video should explain to C-level executives or other corporate sponsors what AR is and why it makes sense to sponsor/execute an AR project.
- The video should help students who need to conduct an AR project in convincing their corporate sponsors/stakeholders
- Five speakers, five minutes, one minute per speaker, one question per speaker.
- Stick to the minimum with theory, it should be practice focused and pragmatic.
- Professional appearance, no tie needed, but no T-Shirt either ??
- Contributors answer one or many questions from below, maximum one minute per question, then submit their videos to Ulrich and he will cut it up.
- 5 Questions - 5 minutes - 5 answers
Q1: What is Action Research in an organisational context?
- Organizational Development: Distinguish from ordinary consulting practice: Analyse, Design/Plan, Act. Action Research goes further and adds a Reflect stage. Also, Action Research goes deeper and is more profound and has a clear focus on participation.
Q2: How can we implement an Action Research project in an organisational context?
Q3: What are the benefits of Action Research for the organisation?
Q4: How does AR compare to X/Y/Z?
- Problem resolution focused research
- Examples of problems